An outstanding Early Years school in Kennington is seeking a premises officer to join their early years school. The role will begin in September on a contract basis but will lead to a permanent position for the right appointment.
• Undertake the supervision of the site and the maintenance of the school buildings
• Complete general maintenance, repairs, painting and decorating in and around the school facilities
• Liaise with the Headteacher, cleaning staff and external contractors to ensure the work undertaken meets the high standards of the school and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff
• Ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time and to guarantee the school is free from intruders and is safe for pupils, staff and visitors
• Work split shifts of 7.45am – 11.45 am the 3.30pm – 6.30pm Monday to Friday.