A 3 form entry primary school in Lewisham are currently looking to recruit an experienced School Business Manager. The Business Manager is part of the Senior Leadership team and this role requires a dedicated, flexible and organised individual who will approach work with a positive attitude, honesty, confidentiality and integrity.
This is a varied role that encompasses all areas of school management. If successful, you would be responsible for the management of key support staff, a large financial budget, monitoring and reporting to the Headteacher, Governors and LA, HR, premises, health & safety, IT and catering provision to ensure the school is able to deliver its vision and goals and move to the next stage of its development.
To apply for this position you must:
• Have previous experience as a School Business Manager
• Hold the CSBM or DSBM qualification
• Have experience leading, coaching and motivating staff, ensuring professional development and effectively challenging and managing any underperformance
• Have technical expertise in managing and co-ordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of a school
• Have a high level of interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Have strong IT, systems, administrative and organisational skills
• Be able to manage several projects at once, prioritising accordingly to meet deadlines
• Understand of relevant legislation, policies and procedures, and the ability to apply this understanding to real situations
This large, diverse primary school is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. There are currently 499 pupils on role. There is a highly supportive Headteacher and established leadership team in place whose vision is to inspire excellence for all through the school values of Resilience, Respect, Creativity, Responsibility and Integrity. Staff, governors and parents are committed and always willing to help the school to grow and make progress. There are regular opportunities for professional development.
Tagged as: School Business Manager